Did you know Adwin Spring has the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation?Member News
Did you know that Adwin Spring Co Ltd, was one of the first UK manufacturing companies to receive accreditation for the new Quality Management Standard, ISO 9001:2015.
To gain accredited status, Adwin’s transition process to the new standard have been independently assessed to ensure it operates at the highest level of quality and service.
The new ISO 9001:2015 has been revised to take into account today’s dynamic and globally interconnected world. Some of the key changes include:
- Greater emphasis on building a management system suited to each organization’s particular needs.
- A requirement that those at the top of an organization be involved and accountable, aligning quality with wider business strategy.
- Risk-based thinking throughout the standard makes the whole management system a preventive tool and encourages continuous improvement.
- Less prescriptive requirements for documentation: the organization can now decide what documented information it needs and what format it should be in.
- Alignment with other key management system standards through the use of a common structure and core text.
Being the first spring manufacturing company to attain accreditation is a testament to the investment we have made into our business and our staff.
In addition to this Adwin can also now offer laser part marking onto the vast majority of items which we produce, so batch trace-ability and part numbers can be clearly identified.